Sunday, May 07, 2006

MORTALS MANSION 10/2/05

Descended - standing, encased in my mansion walls
The day, I, Soul's great fall - Stranger I've become
Not being able to travel to and from
Neither the inner nor outer universe
That's the day I, soul - chained to become mortal man

Nothing seems to be the same of former time
When I knew no bounds or ends
Omnipresence, Omniscience and omnipotence - my will
Gone were the Is'ness days
Truth and Love to give - were my forte
Now, I move about encased in human shell
With five senses and faculties to co-ordinate
I learn to manipulate this course matter world
Having much to do in time-
Gaining earthly knowledge and wealth

A wonderer I've become these days
Tainted with the five passion seeds
Of : vanity, anger, lust, attachment and greed
Trying to regain blessings in isolation
Drink in loneliness - joy through human understanding
This tainted role, I began to play - manipulating - hording
My fellow beings, creatures, minerals, and plant life too
Ranting, raving, and causing destruction
Creating - deceptive delusion in my path

At the closing end of days - when all works are done
Old and feeble I've become-
Gazing through the windows of my mansion walls
At my exploitation stacks - of all earthly hoarded wealth
The five passions have helped me gain
I realized, I can't exchange them then - neither for Truth nor Love
Not one earthly thing has I to show - Off kindness I've done
Wretched man that I've become - having to do it all over again
I'd thirst this time for Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home